You must have a BlueSnap account to get API credentials. If you don't have an account yet, it's easy to sign up for one here.
Follow these steps to get your API credentials.
In the top menu of the BlueSnap Merchant Console, go to Settings > API Settings.
- Define your API password by entering it in the Password and Verify your password fields.
Remember your API password; you will need it later.
- Minimum of 7 characters (no maximum character limit)
- Allowed characters:
a–z A–Z 0–9 _ ~ ! @ # & $ % ^ * ( ) | ' -
- One capital letter and one number
- Must begin with a letter
- Should not contain consecutive characters
Select the Disable IP Checking option.
- Regardless of the setting of the Disable IP Checking option, if you add any IP addresses, you can not remove all of them. After you add an IP address, you must always have at least one.
Click Request API credentials. The credentials are generated and your new API Username is shown.
- Head to your Shopify store's Admin panel > Apps > TeleCheckout > Add a payment gateway > Bluesnap.
- Paste the API Credential Username and Password.